OFFICE CLOSURE ANNOUCEMENT
In the best interest of our clients and staff, our offices will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 23, 2020. We will continue to honor pre-scheduled in-person appointments, at the discretion of our counselors.
The following updates have been made to our programs and services:
- Counseling: If you would like to schedule a counseling appointment, please contact us to set one up via telephone or video conference.
- Education Classes: have been cancelled until further notice. We will continue to update our website with information as it becomes available. We do offer Homebuyer Education online; click here to learn more. If you already paid for an in-person class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can apply your payment to the online course.
- Home Energy assessments: will continue as scheduled, at the discretion of our Energy Services Team.
- Rent & Loan Payments: will continue to be due as scheduled, and should be mailed directly to NCP headquarters at 570 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620. We can no longer accept cash payments.
- Apartment Applications: can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 2019 Lake Ontario Flood Recovery: we will continue to process your applications as we are able. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes on our website, and on social media as we are able. If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 285-7778or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team
NeighborWorks Community Partners to strengthen services & neighborhoods across WNY — Three local nonprofit organizations have changed their names. West Side Neighborhood Housing Services, Black Rock-Riverside Housing Services and Niagara Falls Neighborhood Housing Services are now part of a Western New York collective called NeighborWorks Community Partners. The goal is to expand services across the state.
Buffalo offices are located at 1943 Niagara St., and 359 Connecticut St. The Niagara Falls office is at 479 16th St.
NeighborWorks Community Partners Buffalo and NeighborWorks Community Partners Niagara Falls will act as catalysts for building and strengthening communities by guiding individuals and families with modest budgets along the homeownership journey. A new focus includes outreach to young professionals, who are often fraught with student loan debt that can affect their mortgage readiness, as the organization looks closely at similar community needs to find new ways to expand services.
The expertly trained staff of NeighborWorks Community Partners Buffalo and NeighborWorks Community Partners Niagara Falls partners with banks and other community supporters to assist neighbors with homebuyer education, financial fitness, low-interest lending, home repair and rehab, lead testing, and energy-efficiency assessments.
“This alignment of values and services is a testament to the dedication we have for serving the Greater Buffalo community,” NeighborWorks Community Partners CEO Jerome Nagy said. “We are honored to be stewards of NeighborWorks Community Partners as we enter into a new era. Our brand is committed to being positive, inclusive and collaborative. Neighborhoods work when neighbors work together. We want to work with you, our neighbors, to create a better Western New York.”
Fri, Nov 8th 2019 07:00 pm via Niagara Frontier Publications