OFFICE CLOSURE ANNOUCEMENT
In the best interest of our clients and staff, our offices will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 23, 2020. We will continue to honor pre-scheduled in-person appointments, at the discretion of our counselors.
The following updates have been made to our programs and services:
- Counseling: If you would like to schedule a counseling appointment, please contact us to set one up via telephone or video conference.
- Education Classes: have been cancelled until further notice. We will continue to update our website with information as it becomes available. We do offer Homebuyer Education online; click here to learn more. If you already paid for an in-person class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can apply your payment to the online course.
- Home Energy assessments: will continue as scheduled, at the discretion of our Energy Services Team.
- Rent & Loan Payments: will continue to be due as scheduled, and should be mailed directly to NCP headquarters at 570 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620. We can no longer accept cash payments.
- Apartment Applications: can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 2019 Lake Ontario Flood Recovery: we will continue to process your applications as we are able. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes on our website, and on social media as we are able. If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 285-7778or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team
Between a tough flu season and the recent news about COVID-19, we wanted to check in with you about changes to our programs and services, and visiting the office during this time, which will remain open Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm until further notice. Please review the following updates to our programs and services:
- At this time, we are suspending face-to-face counseling. If you have a counseling appointment, you can still maintain you appointment with your counselor via telephone or video conference. Please contact us so we can provide you with further instructions.
- All education classes have been cancelled for March. We will follow up shortly with more information about rescheduling.
- Home energy assessments will continue as scheduled, but will be doing health checks with all homeowners in advance.
- Rent & loan payments continue to be due, as scheduled.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes to our office hours to our website, and on social media as things happen.
If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 285-7778 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team
What is a Home Energy Assessment?
An Energy Assessment is a review of your home’s overall energy efficiency, which can be affected by many things. Roof condition, insulation levels, outdated appliances, old furnaces, leaky hot water heaters, single-pane windows, etc. all have an impact. The goal is to see where your home is losing energy so that we can formulate a plan to save on energy costs. This “big picture” view of your home’s energy efficiency can lead to significant savings on your utility bill because you won’t need to set your thermostat quite as high to stay warm, or your air conditioning as low to stay cool.
Why Should You Get a Home Energy Assessment?
Residential properties account for about 10% of carbon emissions in the US, according to the EPA, which means they are very inefficient and waste huge amounts of energy and…money!In addition to reducing your carbon footprint, you will learn how to improve your home’s comfort. It will also help you save money (woo hoo!).
How You Can Get a Home Energy Assessment
NeighborWorks Community Partners’ Energy Services team can conduct a FREE home energy audit for your home. Income-based grants are available for the Greater Niagara Falls NY area. We give unbiased advice to reduce your heating and cooling bills. Our BPI-certified technicians will help you prioritize your needs:
- Increase your home’s comfort through a Home Energy Assessment
- Learn how you can SAVE MONEY with FREE energy saving tips you can use right now!
- Learn about NY State grants to help pay for your home-energy projects *Income-based.
To schedule your home energy assessment today, just give our Energy Services Team a call at: 1 (833) 466-3866, Email us at: Energy@nwcommunitypartners.org.