OFFICE CLOSURE ANNOUCEMENT
In the best interest of our clients and staff, our offices will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 23, 2020. We will continue to honor pre-scheduled in-person appointments, at the discretion of our counselors.
The following updates have been made to our programs and services:
- Counseling: If you would like to schedule a counseling appointment, please contact us to set one up via telephone or video conference.
- Education Classes: have been cancelled until further notice. We will continue to update our website with information as it becomes available. We do offer Homebuyer Education online; click here to learn more. If you already paid for an in-person class, contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can apply your payment to the online course.
- Home Energy assessments: will continue as scheduled, at the discretion of our Energy Services Team.
- Rent & Loan Payments: will continue to be due as scheduled, and should be mailed directly to NCP headquarters at 570 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620. We can no longer accept cash payments.
- Apartment Applications: can be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Lake Ontario Flood Recovery: we will continue to process your applications as we are able. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and share any changes on our website, and on social media as we are able. If you have other needs, or have further questions, feel free to give us a call at (716) 285-7778or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you by the end day.
The NeighborWorks Community Partners Team