NeighborWorks® Community Partners Niagara Falls offers FREE foreclosure prevention services to residents of Erie and Niagara Counties. If you need assistance. Scroll down for more information.
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Niagara Falls is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency that offers FREE Foreclosure Prevention counseling.
Tips For Protecting Your Home in a Financial Emergency:
- Take Action: Contact your lender as soon as you have trouble making your mortgage payments.
- Reach Out: Contact our Foreclosure Prevention Counselor at (716) 285-7778
- Know Your Rights: Protect yourself by understanding your legal rights when you are facing foreclosure
- Avoid Scams: NEVER pay for foreclosure prevention guidance. All HUD-approved counseling programs are free-of-charge.
How to Reach Us:
- Send an email to email@example.com or call (716) 285-7778.
- A counselor will assess your situation and work with you on a plan of action.